“Don't Take everything at face value”, that is what I have learned in regards to photos on the web. Programs such as Photoshop have allowed every day common people such as you and I to take a boring photo taken on a whim and make it into a work of art (if you are talented enough to do so). Now that unsightly pot mark on your cheek is gone, that wrinkle on your forehead – disappeared, and that acne can even be cleared if given enough time. These sound great don’t they, however, ethical issues have come about because of this including false advertisement with skin care products and models not matching up to their perfect magazine counterparts, which can lead to an unhealthy competition with certain consumers to be “magazine perfect”. With so many things in this world becoming increasingly harder to determine if it is fake or not, it is better to just do what I stated first.
No comments:
Post a Comment