Welcome back readers!
Recently I have been given two jobs that I am ecstatic about.
1. Zoogma's Tuscaloosa area promoter.
This job is non-paid but gives me a reason to go out and meet random people by handing out fliers, vocally promoting the show, and finding places to hang up fliers. I recently went to Tuscaloosa's premier house party, "YES PARTY" , and passed out plenty of fliers to get the the swarm of word-of-mouth started. After the show on Thursday at The Dixie on the Strip, I'll let you know how it all turned out!
Zoogma- Incredible Machine by EasyLove Records
2. Marketing Director for YakkOnline
YakkOnline is a Film & Gaming website started by Alabama students Carlos Estrada & Connor Simpson. They started the site at the beginning of 2011 with a bi-weekly podcast that speaks about everything entertainment and video gaming. After a month, and nearly 2K hits to their sit, they are now ramping up advertising to hopefully make a name for themselves in the south as a credible gaming and news source.
If you are a gamer or are interested in films, then head on over to www.yakkonline.com and peruse the site. One mentionable thing you should check out is Connor Simpson's "Let's Play" of Dead Space 2 on Yakk's Youtube Channel.
No comments:
Post a Comment